Cuddeback Moon Light IR Model (1408)
So what makes a camera the best? The best trail cams should capture sharp and clear images or videos. The problem is that identifying the right camera is not as easy as it may sound. Many people find themselves spending a lot of cash in lenses with more megapixels but still, the image/video quality does not show any significant improvement. Cuddeback’s Moon Light IR happens to be one of the most popular cameras on the market now with its sub $100 price tag. Basically, it utilizes low light sensors having much bigger. As a result, the camera is capable of gathering intense amounts of light – contributing to improved quality of night pictures/images/videos and reducing motion blur.
Presenting the Cuddeback Moon Light IR Model (1408)
This camera goes at a much lower price as compared to the premium cameras with the IR illumination performance – and offers the same results. It has an excellent night performance which is enhanced by bigger pixels provided by the low light sensors. Hence, it can gather sufficient light and consequently improve image quality. If you are going scouting at night, this camera is definitely the best choice for you. It is capable of capturing multiple photos/images at swift speeds. Its trigger speed is overwhelming, and it enables one to capture images of moving objects more efficiently. That’s not all, you will also have an easy time setting up the camera, and this will save you time.
- It is easy to use hence time-saving
- It comes at an affordable price
- Its recovery speed is fast
- It has a simple setup
- It has a swift trigger speed
- It might be a bit costly to some individuals.
- It might be difficult for some who have no basics in photography to operate.
- Its battery life is affected by the environment in which it is being operated.
Features and Benefits of the Cuddeback Moonlight IR
- Flash technology- Moon Light IR camera delivers auspicious image qualities with just a little red glow due to its unique infrared LEDs.
- Flash power- it is equipped with various powerful IR LEDs though not all of the LEDs are equal. The flash power also depends on how the camera has been set. It is possible for you to make adjustments to fit your preferences.
- Trigger speed- its trigger speed is half a second which allows more natural capturing of moving objects. Even the slightest movements are captured.
- Recovery speed- its recovery speed is in between 1 and 2 seconds. In layman terms, it means that after one to two seconds, the camera is ready for the next shot.
- Battery system- The camera is small in size and portable. Besides that, it uses eight AA batteries.
- Battery life- this depends mainly on the quality of the batteries being used, how they are frequently used, and temperature of the surrounding among other factors. Quality batteries can last for up to six months or even more.
Conclusion for the Cuddeback Moonlight IR Trail Camera
The Cuddeback Moonlight IR Model is great for recording videos or capturing quality images at night or daytime – and this is achieved by its enhanced features. Importantly, video or image recordings can be saved on the SD cards for future consultation.